Weston Favell Academy
- Weston Favell Academy
Booth Lane South
- Head: Mrs Lorna Leventhal
- T 01604 402121
- F 01604 410879
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.westonfavellacademy.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Northamptonshire
- Pupils: 1296
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Inadequate 1
- 16-19 study programmes Inadequate 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Inadequate 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Inadequate 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Inadequate 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Inadequate 1
- 1 Full inspection 3rd November 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 6th November 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2012.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Weston Favell Academy
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking ICT at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
- Excellent performance by Boys taking ICT at an English Comprehensive School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Design & Technology Product Design at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available