Weston Infant Academy
- Weston Infant Academy
- Head: Mrs Julie Birchall
- T 01782 319607
- F 01782 319 607
- E [email protected]
- W www.whinfants.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 7.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Stoke-on-Trent
- Pupils: 289
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 6th February 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 27th September 2007
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
Please login to post a comment.
Interpreting catchment maps
The maps show in colour where the pupils at a school came from*. Red = most pupils to Blue = fewest.
For help and explanation of our catchment maps see: Catchment maps explained
The 'hotter' the colour the more children have been admitted.
Children get into the school from here:
sometimes, but not in this year