- William Hulme's Grammar School
Spring Bridge Road
- Head: Mr Peter Mulholland
- T 0161 226 2054
- F 01612 325544
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.whgs-academy.org
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Manchester
- Pupils: 1302
- Religion: Christian
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 24th April 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 21st October 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Became an academy in 2007. A non-selective school, open to children of all abilities. Oversubscribed with approximately 10 applications per secondary place. See website for admissions policy.
What the parents say...
No comments received for William Hulme's Grammar School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Biology at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Mathematics at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.