- Wilmington Grammar School for Boys
- Head: Mr Charlie Guthrie M.A. Hons, Npqh
- T 01322 223090
- F 01322 289920
- E email@example.com
- W www.wgsb.org.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Kent
- Pupils: 948
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 6th March 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Satisfactory on 14th October 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Entrance examination consists of: 11+ Maths, English & VR
Converted to an academy 2011.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Wilmington Grammar School for Boys
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Media / Film / TV Studies at an English Grammar School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Media / Film / TV Studies at an English Grammar School (GCE A level)
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Additional Science at an English Grammar School (GCSE Full Course)
- Best performance by Boys taking Mathematics at an English Grammar School (GCSE Full Course)
- Best performance by Boys taking Design & Technology Graphic Products at an English Grammar School (GCSE Full Course)
State grammar school
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.