- Winterton Community Academy
- Head: Mr Gareth Morris Bsc
- T 01724 732777
- F 01724 733051
- E admin.wintertonco…@northlincs.gov.uk
- W www.wintertonc…yacademy.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: North Lincolnshire
- Pupils: 518
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 2
- 1 Short inspection 9th March 2016
- 2 Full inspection 24th November 2011
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Inadequate on 11th December 2009
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Converted to an academy 2012
What the parents say...
No comments received for Winterton Community Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.