Wirral Hospitals' School
- Wirral Hospitals' School
157 Park Road North
- Head: Mr Phill Arrowsmith
- T 0151 488 7680
- F 0151 638 8640
- E [email protected]
- W www.wirralhs.co.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 17.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Wirral
- Pupils: 59
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 2
- 1 Short inspection 26th February 2019
- 2 Full inspection 26th November 2014
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 9th November 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
Please login to post a comment.