Wirral Hospitals' School
- Wirral Hospitals' School
157 Park Road North
- Head: Mr Phill Arrowsmith
- T 0151 488 7680
- F 0151 638 8640
- E email@example.com
- W www.wirralhs.co.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 17.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Wirral
- Pupils: 74
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 27th November 2014
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 10th November 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Wirral Hospitals' School
Please login to post a comment.