- Wistaston Church Lane Academy
- Head: Mr James Bancroft
- T 01270 663619
- F 01270 663 619
- E email@example.com
- W www.wcla.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Cheshire East
- Pupils: 414
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 30th November 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 28th November 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
New school opened September 2007. Replaced Wistaston Westfield Infant School and Wistaston Junior School.
What the parents say...
No comments received for Wistaston Church Lane Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.