- Witheridge Church of England Primary Academy
- Head: Mr Paul Mulligan
- T 01884 860518
- F 01884 860 518
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.witheridge.devon.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Devon
- Pupils: 95
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 11th December 2013
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 1st October 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Witheridge CE Primary School provides a friendly, caring environment in which parents are encouraged to play an active role, and is an integral part of the Village.
The School has 97 children aged from rising five to eleven, and is organised into four classes a Reception class, a Key Stage One class, and two classes in Key Stage Two.
Many of the children have previously been at the on-site Witheridge Pre-School and have joined us as they approached their fifth birthdays, a transition made easier by the experience of the School they have already gained over their preceding time in Pre-School.
We are a very happy and positive school, and welcome visits from prospective parents. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Witheridge Church of England Primary Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.