- Wodensborough Ormiston Academy
- Head: Ms Leigh Moore Bed Hons Mphil Npqh
- T 0121 506 4300
- F 0121 556 0134
- E email@example.com
- W www.woacademy.co.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Sandwell
- Pupils: 877
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 13th October 2016
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Wodensborough Ormiston Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Sports Organisation at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC Diploma Level 1)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.