- Wodensborough Ormiston Academy
- Head: Ms Leigh Moore Bed Hons Mphil Npqh
- T 0121 506 4300
- F 0121 556 0134
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.woacademy.co.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 16
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Sandwell
- Pupils: 883
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Requires improvement 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 13th October 2016
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Wodensborough Ormiston Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Sports Organisation at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC Diploma Level 1)
Special Education Needs
Wodensborough is an inclusive school. We hold the Sandwell Quality mark for inclusion - Advanced status. Wodensborough has an enhanced learning provision for specific learning difficulties, a focused provision for deaf and hearing-impaired students and is working to hold a focused provision for autistic spectrum disorders. These are integral to the school and form only a part of the inclusive community at Wodensborough.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.