- Wolsingham School
The Grammar School Building
- Head: Miss Kate Morris Ba Hons History
- T 01388 527302
- F 01388 528173
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.wolsinghamschool.net
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Durham
- Pupils: 567
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 22nd January 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 4th March 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
School Curriculum Award
DfES School Achievement Award
Creative Partnership School
affiliated to Specialist Colleges Trust
UK Online Centre
Learn Direct Centre
Centre of Excellence for Biotechnology
Winner and runner-up in two categories of the regional final of Teacher Awards
Winner of Sixth Form Robot Wars Challenge
What the parents say...
No comments received for Wolsingham School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Tourism at an English Comprehensive School (BTEC Certificate Level 3)
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Interactive Video at an English Comprehensive School (VRQ Level 2)
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.