- Woodfield Infant School
- Head: Mrs Kate Charles Bed (Hons) Nqph
- T 01902 558635
- F 01902 558 636
- E woodfieldinfantsc…lverhampton.gov.uk
- W www.woodfieldinfantschool.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 7.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Wolverhampton
- Pupils: 317
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 9th December 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 12th October 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Woodfield Infant School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.