Woodfield Infant School
- Woodfield Infant School
- Head: Mrs Kate Charles Bed (Hons) Nqph
- T 01902 558635
- F 01902 558 636
- E woodfieldinfantsc…lverhampton.gov.uk
- W www.woodfieldinfantschool.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 7.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Wolverhampton
- Pupils: 317
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 9th December 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 12th October 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Woodfield Infant School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available