- Woodfield School
- Head: Nick Cooper
- T 020 8205 1977
- F 020 8205 5877
- E [email protected]sch.uk
- W www.woodfield.brent.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 11 to 19. Type of SEN provision: MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Brent
- Pupils: 154
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 18th January 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 9th November 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Woodfield School
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Boys taking History at an English Comprehensive School (ELQ Band C)
Special Education Needs
Woodfield School has 120 places for children aged from eleven to eighteen who have moderate learning difficulties. Of these 120 places, twelve places are available for pupils with additional and complex speech and language needs and seven places for pupils on the autistic spectrum. Woodfield School is committed to providing a secure, enjoyable and stimulating learning environment which will enable pupils to realise their potential as individuals in society.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty||Y|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available