- Woodmansterne Primary School
- Head: Ms Caroline Welch BA Hons PGCE NPQH
- T 01737 353120
- F 01737 353 120
- E email@example.com
- W www.woodmanste….surrey.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 4 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Surrey
- Pupils: 364
- Religion: Does not apply
- Open days: Please contact the school
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 16th November 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 12th September 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Recently rated 'Good' across all areas by Ofsted (Nov 2016). We welcome children from North East Surrey and also from Sutton and Croydon. We are a warm and nurturing village school, where pupils of all abilities are supported. We have a broad, academic and creative curriculum.
We are a certified ‘Forest School’, with 5 ½ acres of fantastic grounds backing onto woods used for outdoor learning across the curriculum. We have a large range of sports available, plus a broad range of extra-curricular clubs (many free) taking place before and after school and at lunchtime. We have Breakfast Club and After School Club on site, providing wrap around child care 7.45am to 6.30pm (fees payable). ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Woodmansterne Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.