- Woodmansterne Primary School
- Head: Mrs Clare Goldsmith
- T 01737 353120
- F 01737 353 120
- E email@example.com
- W www.woodmanste…e.surrey.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Surrey
- Pupils: 369
- Religion: Does not apply
- Open days: Please contact the school
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 16th November 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 12th September 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Recently rated 'Good' across all areas by Ofsted (Nov 2016). We welcome children from North East Surrey and also from Sutton and Croydon. We are a warm and nurturing village school, where pupils of all abilities are supported. We have a broad, academic and creative curriculum.
We are a certified ‘Forest School’, with 5 ½ acres of fantastic grounds backing onto woods used for outdoor learning across the curriculum. We have a large range of sports available, plus a broad range of extra-curricular clubs (many free) taking place before and after school and at lunchtime. We have Breakfast Club and After School Club on site, providing wrap around child care 7.45am to 6.30pm (fees payable). ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Woodmansterne Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available