- Woodside School
- Head: Ms Madelaine Caplin
- T 01322 350123
- F 01322 433442
- E email@example.com
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 18. Type of SEN provision: MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Bexley
- Pupils: 203
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- 16-19 study programmes Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 18th May 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 4th December 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Woodside School
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
Woodside School is an all age community special school providing for pupils from five to sixteen years who have a range of special needs. Pupils have moderate learning difficulties and a variety of conditions. The school has special classes for those with autistic spectrum disorders.
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty||Y|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available