- Wootton-by-Woodstock Church of England (Aided) Primary School
- Head: Miss Valerie Lucas
- T 01993 811520
- F 01993 812 562
- E office.3657@woott…dstock.oxon.sch.uk
- W www.wootton-wo…ck.oxon.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Oxfordshire
- Pupils: 56
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 23rd April 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 26th April 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Wootton-by-Woodstock Church of England (Aided) Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.