- Wootton Upper School
Hall End Road
- Head: Mr Michael Gleeson
- T 01234 767123
- F 01234 765203
- E email@example.com
- W www.wootton.beds.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 13 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Bedford
- Pupils: 952
- Religion: None
- Open days: For further information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 8th November 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 9th December 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- Linked schools: Kimberley 16 - 19 Stem College
What the school says...
Wootton Upper School is part of a small Multi Academy Trust with one other school, Kimberley 16-19 College, a nearby Sixth Form College.
Wootton Upper School currently has pupils from Year 9 upwards.
The school has an enviable reputation in both the performing arts and sports.
In 2017, the school’s GCSE results were excellent, notably in English and Science, and recognized as such by Ofsted during their inspection on 7th and 8th November 2017. The subsequent Ofsted Report graded Wootton Upper School as ‘good’ in every category. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Wootton Upper School
Please login to post a comment.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
Catchment is only available for English state schools, independent schools do not have catchment areas.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive.
September 2012 – August 2013 (2012 intake)
September 2013 - August 2014 (2013 intake)
September 2014 - August 2015 (2014 intake)
September 2015 - August 2016 (2015 intake) released 2017 currently being processed will be published September 2018
September 2016 - August 2017 (2016 intake) not currently available