- Wrightington Mossy Lea Primary School
Mossy Lea Road
- Head: Mr Dave Paton
- T 01257 423107
- F 01257 423 107
- E email@example.com
- W www.mossylea.lancs.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 4 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Lancashire
- Pupils: 43
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Requires improvement 1
- Early years provision Requires improvement 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Requires improvement 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Requires improvement 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Requires improvement 1
- 1 Full inspection 18th January 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 17th January 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
This is a very small village school where each individual receives individual attention. It is located in the countryside, although is only 1 mile from junction 27 on the M6. If you have a child who is 3 or 4 who will start school in September 2003 please ring the school to make an appointment to come and see us in action. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Wrightington Mossy Lea Primary School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Subscribe now for instant access to school catchment.
The data is based on actual admissions from the schools years September 2012 – August 2015 inclusive. Data from the school year September 2015 – August 2016 will be available in 2017.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.