Rainbow English Medium Secondary School (Gaborone)
- Rainbow English Medium Secondary School (Gaborone)
P.O. Box 2316
- T 267 3936932
- F 267 3936933
- E email@example.com
- W www.rainbowschool.ac.bw/
- State/Independent: Independent: private non-profit
- Senior School Ages: 13-20
- Senior School Sexes: Co-ed
- Senior School Numbers: Less than 300
- Teaching Language: English
- SEN: Mainstream with SEN support
- Boarding: Not available
- Uniform: Yes
- School Year: Three terms starting in mid-January and ending in early December.
- School Hours: Monday through Thursday 7:15 to 13:10; Friday 7:15 to 12:30.
- Fee Currency: Botswana Pula
- Fee Details: Fees for first term 2007 range from P5480 for Form 1 to P10,000 for Form 6 (with at total for Form 6 of 19,700 per year); the entrance fee is P2000, regardless of form, paid once; the book levy is P700 paid each year.
- Religion: Non-denominational
IGCSE used in conjunction with adapted curriculum