Selwyn House School
Independent: private non-profit school in Canada
- Mailing address:
Selwyn House School
95, chemin Côte St-Antoine
- T 00 1 514 931-9481
- F 00 1 514 931-6118
- E [email protected]
- W www.selwyn.ca
- Lower School Ages: 5-12
- Lower School Sexes: Boys
- Lower School Numbers: 265 boys, grades K-6
- Middle School Ages: 12-14
- Middle School Sexes: Boys
- Middle School Numbers: 130 boys, grades 7-8
- Senior School Ages: 14-17
- Senior School Sexes: Boys
- Senior School Numbers: 175 boys, grades 9-11
- Teaching Language: English and French
- SEN: SEN considered case by case
- Boarding: Not available
- Uniform: Yes
- School Year: 3 terms from early September to early June. Holidays two weeks Christmas; two weeks March; summer. Canadian statutory plus some discretionary religious bank holidays.
- School Hours: Elementary 8.25 – 3.25, Middle and Senior 8.25 – 2.45 or 4.30 according to schedule.
- Fee Currency: Canadian Dollar
- Fee Details: 2016-2017: K: C$17,850; Grades 1-2: C22,150; Grades 3-4: C$23,000; Grades 5-6: C$23,200; Grades 7-8: C$22,500; Grade 9: C$22,250; Grades 10-11: C$21,650. International students may be assessed an additional fee of C$4,392. Fees include meals, supplementary activities, books, laptop rental, Ipad rental and the Lucas building fund.
- Fee Extras: After-School Program, individual sport program fees, music, winter carnival, overnight trips, etc.
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Memberships: Québec Association of Independent Schools (QAIS); Canadian Association of Independent Schools (CAIS); National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS); International Boys’ Schools Coalition. Cum Laude Society (U.S.); Canadian Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreations and Dance
- State/Independent: Independent: private non-profit
- Quebec Provincial/Canadian
- Canadian Educational Standards Institute
- Quebec Ministry of Education
No school can pay to be in
The Good Schools Guide International. Period.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.