ESF Kennedy School
In a stunning waterfront location, ESF Kennedy is a co-ed primary school offering the IB (PYP) curriculum for English-speaking children living in the Western part of Hong Kong Island.
- ESF Kennedy School
19 Sha Wan Drive
Pok Fu Lam
- T +852 2579 5600
- E [email protected]
- W www.kennedy.edu.hk/
- Lower School Ages: 5-11
- Lower School Sexes: Co-ed
- Lower School Numbers: 900 boys and girls
- Teaching Language: English
- SEN: SEN considered case by case
- Boarding: Not available
- Uniform: Yes
- School Year: Late August to late June
- Fee Currency: HK$ (HKD)
- Fee Details: Years 1 to 6: 119,100 Financial Assistance Scheme is available for families who experience financial hardship due to a sudden and unexpected change in circumstances. One calendar month’s notice is required for the withdrawal of students without any financial penalty.
- Fee Extras: Application fee: 2000 Deposit: 10,000 Capital Levy (one-off non-refundable) for new students on a sliding scale as follows: Year 1: 38,000 Year 2: 36,000 Year 3: 34,000 Year 4: 32,000 Year 5: 30,000 Year 6: 28,000
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Memberships: Part of the English Schools Foundation (ESF)
- State/Independent: Independent: private non-profit
- International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (PYP)
- Authorised by International Baccalaureate Organization (not to be confused as an inspection or accreditation agency)
- None (school may be licensed, or may be "inspected" by its own owner, but it is not independently accredited or inspected by recognised agency or organisation)
No school can pay to be in
The Good Schools Guide International. Period.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.