Ermitage International School of France
Ermitage International School of France is an independent privately owned co-educational school of 1,400 pupils, ages 3-18 across 4 different sites: Primary, Middle School, Lycée and IB schools.
- Ermitage International School of France
46 avenue Eglé
- T +33 1 39 62 04 02
- E [email protected]
- W www.ermitage.fr
- Lower School Ages: 3-10
- Lower School Sexes: Co-ed
- Lower School Numbers: 500 boys and girls
- Middle School Ages: 11-13
- Middle School Sexes: Co-ed
- Middle School Numbers: 280 boys and girls
- Senior School Ages: 14-18
- Senior School Sexes: Co-ed
- Senior School Numbers: 450 boys and girls (IBDP & Lycée)
- Total School Numbers: 1,400 boys and girls (across all three campuses)
- Teaching Language: English/French
- SEN: SEN considered case by case
- Boarding: Available
- Uniform: Yes
- School Year: September - June; 3 terms; Breaks: 2 weeks October, Christmas; mid-February winter break; April break; French public holidays
- School Hours: Various times depending on campus and class
- Fee Currency: Euro (EUR)
- Fee Details: Annual Tuition Fees: These vary based on the school level, programme, and boarding options but range from €5856 (Primary French/Bilingual Programme day student) to €40,990 (IBDP 1-2 7-day boarder).
- Fee Extras: Application & Enrolment fees: These vary based on the selected programme but range between €465 and €2350. Advance tuition varies between €1000 and €2000. Boarding deposit also requested: €1000. Many other extras such as lunch, school trips, book expenses, uniform and sports to be added.
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Memberships: Educational Collaborative for International Schools (ECIS), English Language Schools Association (ELSA), Global Education Benchmark Group (GEBG), Round Square, UNESCO. Owned by private investment fund Platina Partners.
- State/Independent: Independent: privately owned (individual/corporation)
- French Bac
- French Diplôme National de Brevet
- French National Curriculum
- International Baccalaureate (Diploma)
- International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme (MYP)
- OIB (Option Internationale du Bac)
- Authorised by International Baccalaureate Organization (not to be confused as an inspection or accreditation agency)
- French Ministry of Education
No school can pay to be in
The Good Schools Guide International. Period.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.