Tokyo International School
The lively and imaginative Tokyo International School, located in Mita, Tokyo, hosts 370 co-ed pupils ages 4-14. The faculty employs the CIS and NEASC accredited IBMYP and IBPYP curriculum.
- Tokyo International School
2-13-6 Minami Azabu
- T +81 3 5484 1160
- E [email protected]
- W https://www.to…s.com/tokyois/
- Lower School Ages: 4-11
- Lower School Sexes: Co-ed
- Middle School Ages: 12-14
- Middle School Sexes: Co-ed
- Total School Numbers: 370 boys and girls
- Teaching Language: English
- SEN: No SEN
- Boarding: Not available
- Uniform: No
- Fee Currency: Yen
- Fee Details: Annual Tuition Fees: Pre-K: 1,870,000 Kindergarten-grade 8: 2,415,000
- Fee Extras: Registration fee (once): 300,000 Development fee (once): 500,000 Building development fee (one-time): 400,000 Building maintenance fee (annual): 100,000 IT fee: 70,000 Bus: 340,000 (both ways); 200,000 (one way) School trip: grade 4; 40,000; grade 5-8; 115,000
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Memberships: EARCOS, JCIS.
- State/Independent: Independent: private non-profit
- International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme (MYP)
- International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (PYP)
- Authorised by International Baccalaureate Organization (not to be confused as an inspection or accreditation agency)
- Council of International Schools (CIS)
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)
No school can pay to be in
The Good Schools Guide International. Period.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.