St. Dominic’s International School, Portugal
St Dominic’s International School, Portugal is a private, accredited, non-selective, co-ed, non-profit Lisbon school teaching the IB curriculum to 600 children from 3-18 split between lower and upper schools.
- St. Dominic’s International School, Portugal
Rua Maria Brown
Outeiro de Polima
2789-518 Sao Domingos de Rana
- T +351 214 440 434 / 480 550
- F +351 214 443 072
- E [email protected]
- W www.dominics-int.org
- Lower School Ages: 3-11
- Lower School Sexes: Co-ed
- Senior School Ages: 11-18
- Senior School Sexes: Co-ed
- Total School Numbers: 750 boys and girls
- Teaching Language: English
- SEN: Mainstream with SEN support
- Boarding: Not available
- Uniform: Yes
- School Year: Three terms: early September - mid December; early January - Easter; and post-Easter - early July; three week Christmas break.
- School Hours: 08.30 - 15.30; free supervision until 16.30 for Junior School students
- Fee Currency: Euro (EUR)
- Fee Details: Annual Tuition Fees: Nursery: 9,700 Kindergarten: 9,900 Reception: 12,000 Grade 1-5: 12,200 - 12,800 Grade 6-8: 14,400 - 14,800 Grade 9-10: 16,800 Grade 11-12: 18,000 Annual Tuition Fees: Nursery/Kindergarten: 9,700 - 9,790 Reception-Grade 5: 12,000 - 12,800 Grade 6-12: 14,400 - 18,000 Sibling discounts: 5% for second child; 15% for third; 25% for fourth and subsequent children.
- Fee Extras: Registration Fee (annual): 970 - 1,800 (K-Grade 12) Capital Levy (entry fee): 3,900 for new students. Bus Service annual): 2,850; 3,500 (late bus) Lunch: 6 euros per day for registered students; 6.50 for non-registered students. IB fees.
- Religion: Non-denominational
- State/Independent: Independent: private non-profit
- International Baccalaureate (Diploma)
- International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme (MYP)
- International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (PYP)
- Authorised by International Baccalaureate Organization (not to be confused as an inspection or accreditation agency)
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)