International Preparatory School (Lisbon)
International Preparatory School (Lisbon) is privately owned and has 300 co-ed multi-national students, ages 3-11, who are taught the National Curriculum of England. Quote, “Kids love it here”.
- International Preparatory School (Lisbon)
Rua da Lagoa, 171
- T +351 21 457 0149
- E [email protected]
- W www.ipsschool.org
- Lower School Ages: 3-11
- Lower School Sexes: Co-ed
- Lower School Numbers: 150 boys and 150 girls
- Teaching Language: English
- SEN: SEN considered case by case
- Boarding: Not available
- Uniform: Yes from Year 1 up
- School Year: Three terms: September to Christmas; Christmas to Easter; Easter to late June/early July; Breaks: half term (except summer term)
- School Hours: 9 am till 3.15 pm up to Year 1; 9 am till 3.30 pm Years 2 to 6
- Fee Currency: Euro (EUR)
- Fee Details: Annual Tuition Fees: Nursery (full day): 7,755 Reception: 8,655 Year 1-2: 10,815 Year 3-4: 11,595 Year 5-6: 12,360. Discount: 2nd child (5%), 3rd (20%), 4th (25%).
- Fee Extras: Enrolment Fee: 3,400; Registration Fee(annual): 800; Lunch Fees (daily): 6.10 -7.30; Transportation Fees: 2,940 - 3,480 (depending on route)
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Memberships: Member: European Council of International Schools (ECIS); Portugal's Associação de Estabelecimentos de Ensino Particular e Cooperative; Recognised by: (Britain's) Service Children's Education Authority; (US) Department of Defence; US State Department; Stichting Nederlands Onderwijs in het Buitenland (the Netherlands).
- State/Independent: Independent: privately owned (individual/corporation)
- National Curriculum for England
- Council of British International Schools (COBIS)