International Preparatory School (Lisbon)
- International Preparatory School (Lisbon)
Rua do Boror, 12
- T 351 21 457 0149
- F 351 21 457 3501
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.ipsschool.org
- Memberships: Member: European Council of International Schools (ECIS); Portugal's Associação de Estabelecimentos de Ensino Particular e Cooperative; Recognised by: (Britain's) Service Children's Education Authority; (US) Department of Defence; US State Department; Stichting Nederlands Onderwijs in het Buitenland (the Netherlands).
- State/Independent: Independent: privately owned (individual/corporation)
- Lower School Ages: 3-11
- Lower School Sexes: Co-ed
- Lower School Numbers: 120 boys and 130 girls
- Teaching Language: English
- SEN: SEN considered case by case
- Boarding: Not available
- Uniform: Yes
- School Year: Three terms: September to Christmas; Christmas to Easter; Easter to late June/early July, with short breaks at half term, except in the summer term (which has numerous bank holidays).
- School Hours: 9 am till 3 pm up to Year 1; 9 am till 3.30 pm Years 2 to 6
- Fee Currency: Euros
- Fee Details: 2016-2017 Annual Fees in Euros: Enrollment Fee (once only): 3,000. Registration Fee(annually):750. Nursery: (mornings)6450, (full day)8,040; Reception: 8,040; Years 1-2: 10,200; Years 3-4: 10,920; Years 5-6: 11,550. Child discounts: 2nd child (5%), 3rd (20%), 4th (25%).
- Fee Extras: Lunch fees range from 6 euros to 7.20 per day. Transportation fees range from 2,820 to 3,360 per year based on area.
- Religion: Non-denominational
National Curriculum for England
None (school may be licensed, but is not independently accredited or inspected by recognised agency or organisation)