Awty International School
Independent: private non-profit school in USA
- Mailing address:
Awty International School
7455 Awty School Lane
- T +1 713 580 0579
- F +1 713 579 0003
- E [email protected]
- W www.awty.org
- Lower School Ages: 6-11
- Lower School Sexes: Co-ed
- Lower School Numbers: Pre-school & Kindergarten: Lowder School:
- Middle School Ages: 11-15
- Middle School Sexes: Co-ed
- Senior School Ages: 15-19
- Senior School Sexes: Co-ed
- Teaching Language: English, French
- SEN: SEN considered case by case
- Boarding: Not available
- Uniform: Yes
- School Year: Mid August - Late May; 3 terms. Holidays: 1 week early October, 2 weeks mid December - early January, 1 week mid February, 1 week mid April. Plus: days off for Labor Day, Martin Luther King Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day and 3 days at Thanksgiving.
- Fee Currency: US $
- Fee Details: The Awty International School offers its families three payment plans for tuition, capital building fee and registration fees: One Payment Plan (due in August), Two Payment Plan (60% due in August, 40% due in December) and Installment Payment Plan (Monthly Installments from August through March). Pre-School; $11,485.00 per year. Kindergarten; $12,250.00 per year. Lower School; $12,910.00 per year. Middle School; $14,485.00 per year. Upper School; $15,735.00 per year.
- Fee Extras: Registration fee; $250. Capital Building fee; $750. New Family fee; $750. Food Service - Pre-School & Kindergarten; $600 (snack included), Lower School; $650, Middle School & Upper School $700, 12th Grade only; $400. Book fee - Pre-School; $175, Kindergarten; $275, Lower School; $325-$405, Middle School & Upper School; $300-$600. The Bus Transportation is provided by AFC and will be billed twice a year. Average cost for Bus Transportation is $225.00 a month.
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Memberships: Awty is affiliated with the National Association of Independent Schools (N.A.I.S.), Houston Association of Independnet Schools (H.A.I.S.) and Mission Laïque Française.
- State/Independent: Independent: private non-profit
- Adapted or School-Developed Curriculum
- International Baccalaureate (Diploma)
- International Primary Curriculum
- Authorised by International Baccalaureate Organization (not to be confused as an inspection or accreditation agency)
- Council of International Schools (CIS)
- Dutch Ministry of Education
- French Ministry of Education
- Independent Schools Association of the Southwest (ISAS)
No school can pay to be in
The Good Schools Guide International. Period.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.