Awty International School
- Mailing address:
Awty International School
7455 Awty School Lane
- T +1 713 580 0579
- F +1 713 579 0003
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.awty.org
- Memberships: Awty is affiliated with the National Association of Independent Schools (N.A.I.S.), Houston Association of Independnet Schools (H.A.I.S.) and Mission Laïque Française.
- State/Independent: Independent: private non-profit
- Lower School Ages: 6-11
- Lower School Sexes: Co-ed
- Lower School Numbers: Pre-school & Kindergarten: Lowder School:
- Middle School Ages: 11-15
- Middle School Sexes: Co-ed
- Senior School Ages: 15-19
- Senior School Sexes: Co-ed
- Teaching Language: English, French
- SEN: SEN considered case by case
- Boarding: Not available
- Uniform: Yes
- School Year: Mid August - Late May; 3 terms. Holidays: 1 week early October, 2 weeks mid December - early January, 1 week mid February, 1 week mid April. Plus: days off for Labor Day, Martin Luther King Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day and 3 days at Thanksgiving.
- Fee Currency: US $
- Fee Details: The Awty International School offers its families three payment plans for tuition, capital building fee and registration fees: One Payment Plan (due in August), Two Payment Plan (60% due in August, 40% due in December) and Installment Payment Plan (Monthly Installments from August through March). Pre-School; $11,485.00 per year. Kindergarten; $12,250.00 per year. Lower School; $12,910.00 per year. Middle School; $14,485.00 per year. Upper School; $15,735.00 per year.
- Fee Extras: Registration fee; $250. Capital Building fee; $750. New Family fee; $750. Food Service - Pre-School & Kindergarten; $600 (snack included), Lower School; $650, Middle School & Upper School $700, 12th Grade only; $400. Book fee - Pre-School; $175, Kindergarten; $275, Lower School; $325-$405, Middle School & Upper School; $300-$600. The Bus Transportation is provided by AFC and will be billed twice a year. Average cost for Bus Transportation is $225.00 a month.
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Adapted or School-Developed Curriculum
- International Baccalaureate (Diploma)
- International Primary Curriculum
- Authorised by International Baccalaureate Organization (not to be confused as an inspection or accreditation agency)
- Council of International Schools (CIS)
- Dutch Ministry of Education
- French Ministry of Education
- Independent Schools Association of the Southwest (ISAS)
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.