- Mailing address:
139 West 91st Street
New York City
- T +1 212 873 1650
- F 1 212 799 3417
- W www.trinityschoolnyc.org
- Memberships: ISAAGNY, National Association of Independent Schools, New York State Association of Independent Schools, National Association of Episcopal Schools, National Association of Principals of Schools for Girls, National Association for College Admission Counseling, the College Board, Council for Advancement and Support of Education, New York Interschool, the New York City Guild of Independent Schools, Council for Spiritual and Ethical Education, Parents League of New York, EARLY STEPS, and Association of Governing Boards of Universities & Colleges.
- State/Independent: Independent: private non-profit
- Lower School Ages: 5-9
- Lower School Sexes: Co-ed
- Lower School Numbers: 960 students in Grades K - 12
- Middle School Ages: 10-13
- Middle School Sexes: Co-ed
- Senior School Ages: 14-17
- Senior School Sexes: Co-ed
- Teaching Language: English
- SEN: SEN considered case by case
- Boarding: Not available
- Uniform: Yes
- Religion: Non-denominational
American Elementary (or Primary) Curriculum - Although the elementary level US curriculum varies from state to state, it generally encompasses basic subjects with a heavy emphasis on reading, writing and arithmetic. Includes to different degrees ((usually dictated by the state or school board) instruction in the fundamentals of English (spelling, grammar, writing, reading), social studies ( including local, state, national and world history, civics), science (biology, physical science, ecology, physiology), maths (arithmetic, rudimentary algebra), physical education, fine arts etc.
American High School Diploma (College Preparatory)
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.