GEMS Cambridge International School
Founded in 2013, Gems Cambridge International School has a higher proportion of students in Primary, and smaller percentage of native English speakers than some other Abu Dhabi schools.
- GEMS Cambridge International School
- T +971 2 510 4343
- E [email protected]
- W www.gemscambri…ol-abudhabi.com
- Lower School Ages: 5-11
- Lower School Sexes: Co-ed
- Middle School Ages: 12-15
- Middle School Sexes: Co-ed
- Senior School Ages: 16-18
- Senior School Sexes: Co-ed
- Total School Numbers: 3,500 boys and girls
- Teaching Language: English
- SEN: Mainstream with SEN support
- Boarding: Not available
- Uniform: Yes
- Fee Currency: UAE Dirhams (AED)
- Fee Details: Annual Tuition Fees: FS2: 21,300 - year 13: 36,220
- Fee Extras: Acceptance fee (non-refundable): 5% tuition Re-enrolment fee (annual, non-refundable): 5% tuition
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Memberships: Owned by GEMS.
- State/Independent: Independent: privately owned (individual/corporation)
- A levels
- IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education)
- National Curriculum for England
- BTEC (Business and Technology Education Council) Level 3 Extended Diploma
- None (school may be licensed, or may be "inspected" by its own owner, but it is not independently accredited or inspected by recognised agency or organisation)
No school can pay to be in
The Good Schools Guide International. Period.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.