St Joseph's Institution International High School
A co-educational, non-profit, high school for 13 to 18 year olds with IGCSEs and IB Diploma curriculum, running to a January to December academic year.
- St Joseph's Institution International High School
490 Thomson Road, Singapore, 298191
- T +65 6871 5202
- E [email protected]…ational.com.sg
- W www.sji-international.com.sg
- Senior School Ages: 13-18
- Senior School Sexes: Co-ed
- Senior School Numbers: 1,275
- Total School Numbers: 1,275 boys and girls
- Teaching Language: English
- SEN: SEN considered case by case
- Boarding: Available
- Uniform: Yes
- School Year: January - December: Two terms Term 1: Mid-January – early June with 1 week break in February and 2 weeks in March/April Term 2: Mid-July to early December with 1 week in September, and 1 week in October
- Fee Currency: Singapore Dollars (SGD $)
- Fee Details: Annual Tuition Fees range from 35,528 to 35,764 including development fees, educational materials and student accident insurance range.
- Fee Extras: Application fee (non-refundable): 1,605 Enrollment fee (non-refundable): 3,745 Field trips and expeditions, exams all extra
- Religion: Catholic
- State/Independent: Independent: private non-profit
- IGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education)
- International Baccalaureate (Diploma)
- Authorised by International Baccalaureate Organization (not to be confused as an inspection or accreditation agency)
- EduTrust Certification (Singapore)
No school can pay to be in
The Good Schools Guide International. Period.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.