Cousteau School is a bilingual school in North Vancouver with a dual curriculum approved by both the British Columbia Ministry of Education and the French Ministry of Education.
- Cousteau School
3657 Fromme Road North Vancouver, BC V7K 2E6
- T (604) 924-2457
- F (604) 924-4483
- E [email protected]
- W cousteauschool.org/en/
- Lower School Ages: 3-11
- Lower School Sexes: Co-ed
- Middle School Ages: 12-14
- Middle School Sexes: Co-ed
- Total School Numbers: 210 boys and girls
- Teaching Language: English and French
- SEN: Unknown
- Boarding: Not available
- School Year: August - June
- Fee Currency: Canadian Dollars $
- Fee Details: Annual tuition fees: Pre-K (3 & 4 years old) - 16,100; Kindergarten, Elementary School & Middle School - 15,200; Sibling discounts available.
- Fee Extras: Application fee - 150; Admission fee - 1,500; Bond - 2,500 (refundable under some circumstances), max of 5,000 per family.
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Memberships: CIS, Association of Independent School of British Columbia, Agence pour l’Enseignement Français à l’Etranger (AEFE) (Agency for French Education Abroad)
- State/Independent: Independent: private non-profit
- Adapted or School-Developed Curriculum at Middle School Level
- Adapted or School-Developed Curriculum at the Primary Level
- French National Curriculum
- British Columbia Curriculum
- French Ministry of Education
- British Columbia Ministry of Education
No school can pay to be in
The Good Schools Guide International. Period.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.