- The Royal Wolverhampton School
- Head: Mr Mark Heywood
- T 01902 341230
- F 01902 344496
- E firstname.lastname@example.org…hampton.sch.uk
- A mainstream independent school for pupils aged from 2 to 18
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Wolverhampton
- Pupils: 579
- Religion: Church of England
- Open days: January
- ISI report: View the ISI report
What the school says...
The Royal School is located in a leafy suburb of Wolverhampton, drawing day pupils from the area and boarders from both the UK and overseas. Small class sizes and the close care of tutors ensure that pupils achieve their full academic potential, whilst a wide range of extra-curricular activities develops character and leadership.
The School's most able pupils regularly excel, going on to Oxbridge and other top universities. At the same time, the School addresses the needs of pupils of all abilities. In fact, 98% of leavers go to their first choice university. The School achieves excellent results in Maths, Sciences as well as the Arts. At The Royal, education is more than just academic rigour, it is about developing the whole person. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for The Royal Wolverhampton School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Art & Design (Textiles) at an English Independent School (GCSE)
- Best performance by Boys taking Chinese at an English Independent School (GCSE)