- Our Lady of Sion School
- Head: Dr Simon Orchard BSc (Hons) Phd PGCE
- T 01903 204063
- F 01903 214434
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.sionschool.org.uk
- A mainstream independent school for pupils aged from 3 to 19
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: West Sussex
- Pupils: 474
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Fees: £5895 - £9210 pa
- Open days: Senior School November, Junior School June and November
- ISI report: View the ISI report
What the school says...
Our Lady of Sion offers a complete education from Nursery through to Sixth-Form in a caring family community. The school has been providing education since 1862, and is proud of its traditions of all-round excellence; the school's public examination results are always well above the national average. Although pupil's academic achievement is important, their personal development is regarded as equally valued, and each child is encouraged to fulfil their potential in every field. Class sizes are always small, allowing the school's team of well qualified and highly-dedicated teachers to get to know each child individually and so encourage them to achieve their best.
Admission to the Senior School is on a selective basis, and is offered on attainment of acceptable results in written examinations in English, Mathematics, Reasoning and French, parent and pupil interview with the Headmaster and satisfactory references from previous schools. In the Sixth Form, admission for all pupils, both internal and external, is dependent upon GCSE results and satisfactory school reports. Admission to the Junior School , for entry to Reception to Year 2, is offered at the discretion of the Deputy Head, following a parent and pupil interview. Pupils entering Years 3 6 will be tested in English, Mathematics and Reasoning in addition to the above. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Our Lady of Sion School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Biology at an English Independent School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Boys taking Law at an English Independent School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Boys taking Logic / Philosophy at an English Independent School (GCE AS level)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking English Literature at an English Independent School (GCE AS level)