- Alperton Community School
- Head: Mr Gerard McKenna Bsc(Hons) Npqh Pgtc
- T 020 8902 2038
- F 020 8900 1236
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.alperton.brent.sch.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Brent
- Pupils: 1363
- Religion: None
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 15th July 2016
- Previous Ofsted grade: Requires improvement on 8th May 2014
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Alperton Community School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Excellent performance by Boys taking Mathematics at an English Comprehensive School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Boys taking Information Technology at an English Comprehensive School (Applied GCE A level Single Award)
- Best performance by Boys taking Gujarati at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE)
2016 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Gujarati at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Full Course)
- Best performance by Girls taking Gujarati at an English Comprehensive School (GCSE Full Course)