- Becton School
- Head: Mr James Gibson
- T 0114 305 3121
- E [email protected]
- W www.becton.sheffield.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Sheffield
- Pupils: 30
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- 16-19 study programmes Outstanding 2
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 2
- 1 Short inspection 4th December 2018
- 2 Full inspection 24th March 2015
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 6th March 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
The schools we choose, and what we say about them, are founded on parents’ views. If you know this school, please share your views with us.
Please login to post a comment.
Results by exam and subject
Special Education Needs
The Good Schools Guide writes: Oakwood School provides for young people who have mental health problems and who are being treated at Oakwood Young Peoples' Centre. They emotional and behavioural difficulties presented may include eating disorders, depression, conduct disorders and psychosis. Judged 'a good school, which has some outstanding features' Ofsted 2006.