- Belfast Royal Academy
5-17 Cliftonville Road
- Head: Mr W S F Young
- T 028 9075 0610 or 028 90 740423
- F 02890 750 607
- E email@example.com
- W www.belfastroyalacademy.com
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Belfast ELB
- Pupils: 1410
- Religion: Integrated (Northern Ireland cross-community)
What the parents say...
No comments received for Belfast Royal Academy
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.