Camrose Early Years Centre for Children & Families
- Camrose Early Years Centre for Children & Families
- Head: Mrs Anette Whitehouse
- T 01604 585219
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 5.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Northamptonshire
- Pupils: 135
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 24th May 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 15th March 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
The schools we choose, and what we say about them, are founded on parents’ views. If you know this school, please share your views with us.
Please login to post a comment.