Camrose Early Years Centre for Children & Families
- Camrose Early Years Centre for Children & Families
- Head: Mrs Anette Whitehouse
- T 01604 585219
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 5.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Northamptonshire
- Pupils: 138
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 24th May 2017
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 15th March 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Camrose Early Years Centre for Children & Families
Please login to post a comment.