Castle House School
- Castle House School
- Head: Mr Ian Sterling
- T 01952 567600
- F 01952 811 035
- E [email protected]
- An independent school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Telford and Wrekin
- Pupils: 86
- Religion: Christian
- Fees: £2,365 - £2,815 per term
- Open days: 12 March 2017 10.00 am to 12.30 pm
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- ISI report: View the ISI report
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
The schools we choose, and what we say about them, are founded on parents’ views. If you know this school, please share your views with us.
Please login to post a comment.