- Castle House School
- Head: Mr Mark Crewe-Read
- T 01952 567600
- F 01952 811 035
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- An independent school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Telford and Wrekin
- Pupils: 113
- Religion: Christian
- Fees: £2,365 - £2,815 per term
- Open days: 12 March 2017 10.00 am to 12.30 pm
- ISI report: View the ISI report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Castle House School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.