- City of Glasgow College - City Campus
60 North Hanover Street
- Head: Professor T B Wilson
- T 0141 566 6222
- F 0141 566 6226
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.glasgowmet.ac.uk
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 16 to 99
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Glasgow City
- Religion: Non-denominational
- Linked schools: City of Glasgow College - City Campus Charles Oakley
What the parents say...
No comments received for City of Glasgow College - City Campus
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.