- Ellesmere College
- Head: Mr B J Wignall
- T 01691 622321
- F 01691 623 286
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.ellesmere.com
- An independent school for boys and girls aged from 7 to 19.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: Shropshire
- Pupils: 541
- Religion: Church of England
- Fees: £8,250 per term - £10,296 per term
- Open days: Open days run through October, March and May.
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- ISI report: View the ISI report
What the school says...
Since its founding in 1884, Ellesmere College has retained its individual student focus while promoting a family, community atmosphere. An incredibly friendly boarding school, 560 students from ages 7 to 18 are encouraged to try new things and explore their potential, part of the College’s innovative and dynamic curriculum.
The school prepares students for their GCSEs, A-Levels and the International Baccalaureate as well
as giving them the opportunity to enjoy a full and varied sports, arts and social programme. ...Read more
What the parents say...
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Sociology at an English Independent School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Untranslated Literature at an English Independent School (IBO Higher level component)
International Baccalaureate: diploma - the diploma is the familiar A-level equivalent.
Music and dance scheme - government funding and grants available to help with fees at selected independent music and dance schools.
Choir school - substantial scholarships and bursaries usually available for choristers.
Performing arts specialist school
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.