- Farlington School
- Head: Ms Louise Higson
- T 01403 254967
- F 01403 272258
- E [email protected]
- W www.farlingtonschool.com/
- An independent school for girls aged from 3 to 18.
- Boarding: Yes
- Local authority: West Sussex
- Pupils: 297
- Religion: Church of England
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- ISI report: View the ISI report
What the school says...
Farlington educates for confidence; the girls are happy, successful individuals. It is an outstanding independent girls' day and boarding school located just outside Horsham, on the West Sussex/Surrey border, 20 minutes from Gatwick. Farlington provides an excellent all-round education for up to 400 girls aged 3-18 with a co-educational Nursery.
Each girl is valued; her personal development, whether in Prep School, Senior School or Sixth Form, is paramount. Farlington offers so much more than just academic success it provides an all-round education. Girls are offered an extensive variety of activities as part of, and in addition to, the curriculum. Music, Art, Drama and Sport are all an important part of school life and provide every opportunity for success. Farlington has a strong sense of community and each girls cultural, spiritual and emotional education is viewed with equal importance.
Girls leave Farlington as well-educated young women with highly-developed inter-personal skills and a broad range of interests. They have the confidence and self-belief to pursue their personal goals and make a positive contribution to the immediate and wider community. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Farlington School
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Mathematics (Further) at an English Independent School (GCE AS level)
- Best performance by Girls taking Sociology at an English Independent School (GCSE)
- Excellent performance by Girls taking Spanish at an English Independent School (GCSE)
Equestrian centre or equestrian team - school has own equestrian centre or an equestrian team.