Hamilton School for the Deaf
- Hamilton School for the Deaf
- T 01698 823377
- F 01698 425172
- E [email protected]…af.s-lanark.sch.uk
- W www.hamiltonsc…s-lanark.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: South Lanarkshire
- Pupils: 9
- Religion: Non-denominational
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
The schools we choose, and what we say about them, are founded on parents’ views. If you know this school, please share your views with us.
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
Hamilton School for the Deaf is a state special school providing for pupils from three to twelve years who are deaf or hearing impaired.