Homerton Early Years Centre
- Homerton Early Years Centre
- Head: Mrs Alexandra Pearson
- T 01223 508766
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 5.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Cambridgeshire
- Pupils: 106
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 2
- 1 Short inspection 19th May 2016
- 2 Full inspection 6th March 2013
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 25th June 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Homerton Early Years Centre
Please login to post a comment.