Homerton Early Years Centre
- Homerton Early Years Centre
- Head: Mrs Alexandra Pearson
- T 01223 508766
- W www.homerton.cambs.sch.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 5.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Cambridgeshire
- Pupils: 134
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 2
- 1 Short inspection 19th May 2016
- 2 Full inspection 6th March 2013
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 25th June 2010
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
The schools we choose, and what we say about them, are founded on parents’ views. If you know this school, please share your views with us.
Please login to post a comment.