Manchester Hospital School
- Manchester Hospital School
3rd Floor School
Royal Manchester Children's Hospital
- Head: Mrs J Doherty
- T 0161 509 2368
- F 0161 918 5600
- E head@hospitalscho….manchester.sch.uk
- W www.manchester…talschool.co.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Manchester
- Pupils: 159
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- 16-19 study programmes Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 15th May 2018
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 1st May 2013
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
The schools we choose, and what we say about them, are founded on parents’ views. If you know this school, please share your views with us.
Please login to post a comment.
Results by exam and subject
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.