- Our Lady's Convent School
- Head: Dr Julian Murphy
- T 01509 263901
- F 01509 236193
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.olcs.leics.sch.uk
- A mainstream independent school for girls aged from 4 to 18 and boys aged 4 to 11
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Leicestershire
- Pupils: 262
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Fees: £9,531 - £11,637 pa
- Open days: November 14, 2017 5.00 - 7.00 pm; November 21, 2017 9.30 am - 12.30 pm
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
- ISI report: View the ISI report
- Linked schools: Loughborough Grammar School, Fairfield Preparatory School, Loughborough High School
What the school says...
The School campus includes The Nursery at Loughborough Endowed Schools and therefore offers care and education of boys and girls from 6 weeks old through to age 11 and girls only from age 11 to 18.
Entrance assessments consist of: 11 - Maths, English & Non-verbal reasoning, 12+ - Individually assessed. 16 - Dependent on ability and attitude together with a minimum of five GCSE passes at Grade C or Grade 4, or higher. Some subjects may require higher grades for entry. A personal interview may be conducted.
No past papers given.
CReSTeD registered. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Our Lady's Convent School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking Home Economics: Food at an English Independent School (GCE A level)
- Best performance by Girls taking History of Art at an English Independent School (GCE AS level)
All-through school (for example 3-18 years). - An all-through school covers junior and senior education. It may start at 3 or 4, or later, and continue through to 16 or 18. Some all-through schools set exams at 11 or 13 that pupils must pass to move on.