- Priory School
Isle of Wight
- Head: Mr Edmund Matyjaszek
- T 01983 861222
- E [email protected]
- W www.prioryschool.org.uk/
- An independent school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 18.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Isle of Wight
- Pupils: 139
- Religion: None
- Fees: £4,800 - £8,100 pa
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the school says...
Priory School is a non-denominational school, run with a Christian ethos. It was founded in 1993. The twin pillars of the school are academic rigour and pastoral care. In February 2012 we moved to new premises at Whippingham on the Osborne Estate, to the school built by Queen Victoria in 1864 to the design of Prince Albert, and sympathetically extended in 1996 with superb modern classrooms and hall.
A new Reception unit was added in 2014, and a new 6th Form suite. .
In June 2014, to celebrate 150 years of continuous education on the site, HRH Princess Beatrice visited the school to unveil a commemorative plaque. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for Priory School
Please login to post a comment.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Additional Science at an English Independent School (GCSE)