Royal Free Hospital Children's School
- Royal Free Hospital Children's School
Floor 6 - 6 West B
- Head: Mr Alex Yates
- T 020 7472 6298
- F 0207 830 2302
- E [email protected]
- W www.royalfree.camden.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Camden
- Pupils: 150
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 1
- Personal development, behaviour and welfare Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 1
- 1 Full inspection 9th October 2019
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 5th February 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
The schools we choose, and what we say about them, are founded on parents’ views. If you know this school, please share your views with us.
Please login to post a comment.
Results by exam and subject
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.