Royal Free Hospital Children's School
- Royal Free Hospital Children's School
Floor 6 - 6 West B
- Head: Mr Alex Yates
- T 020 7472 6298
- F 0207 830 2302
- E [email protected]
- W www.royalfree.camden.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Camden
- Pupils: 151
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 6th February 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 13th January 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Royal Free Hospital Children's School
Please login to post a comment.
Results by exam and subject
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.