Royal Free Hospital Children's School
- Royal Free Hospital Children's School
Floor 6 - 6 West B
- Head: Mr Alex Yates
- T 020 7472 6298
- F 0207 830 2302
- E [email protected]
- W www.royalfree.camden.sch.uk
- A state special school for boys and girls aged from 5 to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Camden
- Pupils: 150
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 2
- 1 Short inspection 9th October 2018
- 2 Full inspection 6th February 2015
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 13th January 2012
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
The schools we choose, and what we say about them, are founded on parents’ views. If you know this school, please share your views with us.
Please login to post a comment.