Sheringham Nursery School & Children's Centre
- Sheringham Nursery School & Children's Centre
- Head: Doctor Julian Grenier
- T 020 8553 2479
- W www.sheringham-nur.org.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 5.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Newham
- Pupils: 188
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 2
- 1 Short inspection 31st October 2018
- 2 Full inspection 19th June 2014
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 8th February 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for Sheringham Nursery School & Children's Centre
Please login to post a comment.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.