Sheringham Nursery School & Children's Centre
- Sheringham Nursery School & Children's Centre
- Head: Doctor Julian Grenier
- T 020 8553 2479
- E [email protected]
- W www.sheringham-nur.org.uk
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 2 to 5.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Newham
- Pupils: 183
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Outstanding 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Outstanding 2
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Outstanding 2
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Outstanding 2
- 1 Short inspection 31st October 2018
- 2 Full inspection 18th June 2014
Short inspection reports only give an overall grade; you have to read the report itself to gauge whether the detailed grading from the earlier full inspection still stands.
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 7th February 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
The schools we choose, and what we say about them, are founded on parents’ views. If you know this school, please share your views with us.
Please login to post a comment.