South Acton Childrens Centre
- South Acton Childrens Centre
- Head: Beverley Kellett
- T 020 8992 0724
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 5.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Ealing
- Pupils: 152
- Religion: Does not apply
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Good 1
- Outcomes for children and learners Good 1
- Quality of teaching, learning and assessment Good 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 8th July 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Good on 5th October 2011
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
What the parents say...
No comments received for South Acton Childrens Centre
Please login to post a comment.
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.