- St Dominic's Priory School
21 Station Road
- Head: Mrs Rebecca Harrison
- T 01785 814181
- F 01785 819361
- E firstname.lastname@example.org
- W www.stdominicspriory.co.uk
- An independent school for boys and girls aged to 16.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Staffordshire
- Pupils: 190
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Fees: £6,918 - £10,848 pa
- Open days: Saturday 11th March and Monday 13th March 2017
- ISI report: View the ISI report
What the school says...
St Dominic’s Priory School is an outstanding independent day school and Nursery educating boys and girls from 3 months to 16 years.
We provide a friendly place of learning and are proud of our reputation for academic achievement. Our ethos and vision value the worth of each individual. High-quality teaching and small classes create an environment in which true potential can be maximised at all times. ...Read more
What the parents say...
No comments received for St Dominic's Priory School
Please login to post a comment.
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Girls taking General Studies at an English Independent School (GCE A level)