St Martin's Church of England Primary School
- St Martin's Church of England Primary School
- Head: Miss Roxanne Gumbs
- T 01895 462350
- E [email protected]
- W www.stmartinsprimary.com
- A state school for boys and girls aged from 3 to 11.
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Hillingdon
- Pupils: 156
- Religion: Church of England
- Latest Overall effectiveness Good 1
- Early years provision Outstanding 1
- Effectiveness of leadership and management Good 1
- 1 Full inspection 13th June 2018
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
This is not currently a GSG-reviewed school.
Do you know this school?
The schools we choose, and what we say about them, are founded on parents’ views. If you know this school, please share your views with us.
Please login to post a comment.
Special Education Needs
|Condition||Provision for in school|
|ASD - Autistic Spectrum Disorder||Y|
|Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders|
|CReSTeD registered for Dyslexia|
|English as an additional language (EAL)|
|Has an entry in the Autism Services Directory|
|Has SEN unit or class|
|HI - Hearing Impairment|
|MLD - Moderate Learning Difficulty|
|MSI - Multi-Sensory Impairment|
|Natspec Specialist Colleges|
|OTH - Other Difficulty/Disability|
|Other SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|PD - Physical Disability|
|PMLD - Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulty|
|SEMH - Social, Emotional and Mental Health|
|SLCN - Speech, Language and Communication|
|SLD - Severe Learning Difficulty|
|Special facilities for Visually Impaired|
|SpLD - Specific Learning Difficulty|
|VI - Visual Impairment|
The Good Schools Guide newsletter
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.