Sir John Cass Foundation and Redcoat Church of England Secondary School A GSG School
- Sir John Cass Foundation and Redcoat Church of England Secondary School
- Head: Mr Haydn Evans
- T 020 7790 6712
- F 020 7790 0499
- E email@example.com
- W www.sjcr.net
- A mainstream state school for pupils aged from 11 to 18
- Boarding: No
- Local authority: Tower Hamlets
- Pupils: 1,580
- Religion: Church of England
- Open days: September and October
- Review: View the Good Schools Guide Review
- Current Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 7th October 2015
- Previous Ofsted grade: Outstanding on 7th October 2015
- Ofsted report: View the Ofsted report
Sign up for extra content from Sir John Cass Foundation and Redcoat Church of England Secondary School
What the Good Schools Guide says...
A beacon of excellence in a deprived area of London, which takes in students with low levels of attainment and sends the majority off to university with commendable exam results. A strong head and committed staff insist on good behaviour, provide expert teaching and inspire high aspirations. 'It's gone from strength to strength,' said a parent. 'It's a great school.'...Read more
Thank the school
Parents and pupils often have cause to acknowledge the help and support they have received from their schools, for example in helping in the choice of further education or careers. "Say thank you" allows you to send a quick note of appreciation to the school in general or to an individual teacher.
This is a thank you to your school, teacher or careers adviser who helped you to get where you are now.
Please fill in the fields below, which we will transform into a letter of thanks from you to them.
2015 Good Schools Guide Awards
- Best performance by Boys taking Health Studies at an English Comprehensive School (OCR Cambridge Technical Introductory Diploma at Level 3)
Subscribe now for instant access to read The Good Schools Guide review.
Already subscribed? Login here.
Educational insight in your inbox. Sign up for our popular newsletters.